22 Mar 2010

Hubby's birthday is in 3 weeks and have been at a loss on what I should get for him.
Finally a few days ago,he requested for a striped jumper, red and black,in chunky mohair similar to Dennis The Menace pattern. Just bought the mohair wool from Texera Yarn,the colour is simply lovely.Hopefully the yarn will arrive soon and I can get started on it immediately.


Called Texere Yarn this afternoon regarding shipment,I ordered the yarn last night and was expecting them to be delivered by tomorrow by Royal Mail 1st class.However, according to the staff who answered my called, my order has been dispatched to the warehouse to be processed and so the earliest that they can send out my order will be tomorrow and I will probably receive them by Thursday or Friday.What a let down!

No comments:

Post a Comment