1 Jan 2010

Happy New Year!

Finally,2010 is here!
Hope that this will be a better year for everyone.
Praying hard that the new year will bring me a change of luck in the never-ending search for a job.
For dinner last night,we had fish and chips prepared by MIL.
After that,we went to Stonehaven to watch the Fire Balls as well as to meet up with Ariel and David.hubby parked his car more than a mile from the Square as he was afraid that there might be a jam later. We noticed that people were letting off fire crackers and sky lanterns and I told hubby that i was looking forward to getting home to play with the firecrackers and he said that he did not get some because his sister did not want to play!Hey,get this,your wife,me has been looking forward to playing with them and just because your sister doesn't want to play,you did not get them so where do I,the wife,stands?
So much for saying that you love me.This is so maddening.
Anyway,although there's no white Xmas but I did get a White New Year, just after the fire balls started, the snowflakes started falling and stopped just before the firecrackers went off.
David and Ariel make a good couple, he is so attentive and caring while she is so gentle. When I looked at them, I was like, so envious and happy for them. It is not easy to find your other half, your soulmate who is on the same wavelength, shares the same interests, taking good care of you physically,emotionally and mentally and is always trying to bring joy to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment