23 Sept 2009

Hungarian Goulash was a success!
Everyone enjoyed it, I'm delighted. I used the recipe from Delia Smith's cookbook. I like her books as they are easy to understand and the instructions are very clear.
Tonight is lamb loin chops with fresh mint. I've marinated the chops with lemon juice and grated lemon, fresh mint leaves and olive oil last night. The recipe was from a recipe card that I took from Marks and Spencers.
Hubby had a sore eye yesterday and it's quite painful, he claimed it's getting better but then it's still sore. I think he should go to see a doctor but he is such a stubborn man and believe that it will get well on its own. Well,it's his eye, can't do anything about it.
It's a beautiful day,therefore it is washing day.Hubby's job is to remove and put on clean bedsheets and pillow cases. For me, I've to put on the clean duvet cover and put them all to wash ,hang and keep them when it's dried. Kind of enjoyed it as it is part of team work:)
With three weeks off work, hubby and I will be spending time together,fishing and working on the shed, hopefully,make more space in the bedroom. Shipment from Singapore will be arriving soon, have no idea where all the things are going. I'm pretty sure my mother-in-law will make a fuss when the things arrived.,dreading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment