19 Sept 2009

It's a grey day but well,who cares, my other-in-law and I are going to town today. It's shopping day! She's going to Marks & Spencers, I'm going to Poundland and Primark. Need a basket for storage.
Went jogging yesterday, I believe I am really out of shape, chest hurts and tire easily,just after less than 10 minutes. Forced myself to finish 2 km,slow walk of course, before returning home. My legs are complaining today.
It was my mother-in-law's birthday yesterday. Visited Crathes Castle with my in-laws and sister-in-law,had a simple lunch there followed by Korma chicken curry dinner cooked by my sister-in-law for dinner, she even prepared poppadoms, naan bread and baked the birthday cake.
It was a beautiful day,warm and shiny,glad that all of us were able to bask in the sunshine and that everyone enjoyed themselves.
Having a craving for beef ghoulash, will get hubby to drive me to the supermarket to buy the ingredients and get the beef from the butchers when he's back on Monday. Yippee, I'd be able to sleep better upon his return, he's so warm and cuddly and as I'm always cold, he makes a good 'hot water bottle'.
Saw a recipe for chocolate truffles, keen to try making it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment