28 Sept 2009

Spent the last two days helping hubby to expand the shed. I've to help to mix the cement and sand together before adding the water and mix again, tough work, my hands are painful and I had a sore back.
In addition, I was bitten by midgies, or mosquitoes. The ones here are tiny compared to the ones at home but they are more lethal in leaving marks. I was bitten on a Saturday and now the marks are huge. red and ugly,not only that,they are very itchy. Hubby said I'm allergic to the midgies. I've them on my face, neck, waist area and even my bum as the jeans I was wearing then was a low waist!
No news on the job front yet, very, very stressed but nothing that I can do, kept sending resumes, applying for jobs,etc.
Going to cook curry chicken for dinner tonight, hubby is going to make tomato soup for starter tomorrow and the main course might be sweet and sour chicken. I am planning to cook beef daube for dinner on Wednesday. Hope they will turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment